[Ecls-list] ECL 10.2.1 RC

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 13 14:40:37 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net>wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:48:00 +0100
> Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > The current git tree is considered release candidate. If nobody speaks
> > against it I will produce a formal release during the weekend.
>
> I see the same issues as before with UFFI-compatible get-slot-value, I
> suspect that it could possibly be an alignment related issue, but have
> not confirmed this.

A test case would be nice. I did not investigate this further because of the
lack of information -- and also because I tend to forget problems unless
reminded frequently :-) It may well be that ECL does not have enough
information about alignment in structures and is thus wrongly identifying
the location of a slot value.

But I also realized that support for other C99
> types, and some useful grovelling features were missing from UFFI.

Since I had to commit an unrelated fix, I used this chance to include your
patch. The support for C99 types should now be available in UFFI.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)