[Ecls-list] Crash when using stepper on Win32 platform

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 17 07:31:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 2:43 AM, Greg Santucci<thecodewitch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the Win32 platform still supported?

Of course, have we said the opposite? 9.6.2 built with VS. I checked
that. I could not check 9.7.1 because I am moving servers and virtual
machines, but I did not touch anything and I presumed there was no
problem

> I'm currently using version 9.4.1
> because its the last version that compiles with Visual Studio. I've found a
> problem with it - the stepper crashes when a function returns. Here is a
> transcript:

Thanks for reporting. I do not follow bug reports for older releases,
but I will see whether the problems persist in later ones.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)