[Ecls-list] UFFI returning a cl_object

Shoaib Kamil shoaibkamil at gmail.com
Sat May 31 18:40:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use a C function that returns a cl_object through UFFI.
I can get the function to work, but I can't get ECL to recognize what
it returns as a lisp object (it is a list).  My def-function line
looks like:

(uffi:def-function ("parse_from_file" pff) ((arg :cstring)) )

The function parse_from_file is a C function that returns a cl_object.
 I've tried using various things for the :returning keyword in
def-function, but to no avail.  Is this something possible with ECL?
Any help is really appreciated, thanks.

sk