[Ecls-list] Important fix for Windows

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 17 08:58:43 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Tag: (CVS 2008-03-16 12:11)
>
>   - ECL no longer needs library definition files ecl.def and ecl-threads.def
>    thanks to a more clever use of declarations __declspec(dllexport) and
>    __declspec(dllimport).

This fix has been now completed with similar changes in the mingw32
port. I have built ECL on a couple other machines (Linuxes, mainly) to
verify that the changes do not affect other platforms. Please report
any problem.

Tag:  (CVS 2008-03-17 08:57)

Juanjo