[Ecls-list] Keeping temporary Lip files around when building ECL

Erik Winkels aerique at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 12 09:32:19 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 09:44:00AM +0100, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:

> There are no temporary lisp files, only temporary C files.

That's what I meant :(

> If the debugger does not let you do that, then (setf
> c::*delete-files* nil) to force ECL to keep copies of the C files
> that it generates.

Ah, that worked.  And you were right, it doesn't offer much extra :)

It cuts down on debugger warnings though, so that's good.

Another unrelated question: The library I'm creating bindings for has
its own include path.  At the moment one of the first thing I do in
my source is:

    (setf c::*cc-flags* (concatenate 'string c::*cc-flags* " `pkg-config --cflags --libs OGRE`"))

Is this the right place to do it or is there a better way?