[Ecls-list] Mercurial problems

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 25 17:15:30 UTC 2006

2006/11/25, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juan.ripoll at mpq.mpg.de>:
> This repository does not work on Ubuntu. I do not know what I did, but
> yesterday it did work. Today it does not. Seems I will have to redo it
> from scratch. In any case, with the tarball, you have the full sources
> of the new model of streams.

I have rebuilt the repository with the latest patches using only the
0.9.1 release of Mercurial.

I have installed this plain version (no other patches) in my mac and
used it to regenerate the repository. After uploading to Sourceforge I
have verified that it could be downloaded from FreeBSD + Mercurial
0.9.1 and Ubuntu + Mercurial 0.9.1

I still don't know what could have gone wrong in my iBook with Mercurial.

Juanjo