[Ecls-list] Re: Ecls-list digest, Vol 1 #461 - 3 msgs

karol skocik karol.skocik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:56:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

> karol skocik <karol.skocik at gmail.com> writes:
> > the user system where the application runs must not depend on cygwin,
> > and now i actually dont know how to build it without that. it would be
> > great to have a makefile which works the same way as the makefile for
> > microsoft's compiler, but i dont want to use that.
>
> Try compiling ECL with CFLAGS="-mno-cygwin"

I was trying this to put it to configure - complains about unrecognized option.
the main problem looks in the path understanding. if i want to use
gcc.exe (mingw32.exe) as a compiler - this does not understand the
meaning of path in this format : /cygdrive/d/ecl/src/... but when i
fix it to d:\\ecl\\... then the bash script can not make a cd to this
directory.

any ideas?

karol skocik