[closer-devel] loading closer-mop without fasls on sbcl. WAS: [asdf-devel] Eliminating the ACCEPT restart

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Wed Nov 5 19:58:44 UTC 2008

Hi Attila,

Thanks a lot for reporting problems with Closer to MOP. However, I
cannot reproduce this. If I delete all the fasls from Closer to MOP, I
don't get any errors on asdf:load-op, they will just get compiled and
loaded without any further interruptions.

Can you post the error messages, so I have a better idea about the
details?

Pascal