[climacs-devel] External ESA for Climacs

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Sat Mar 25 16:30:48 UTC 2006

As you may have noticed, I have created a module for ESA in the
Climacs CVS repository and committed some code. It is a merge of the
Climacs and Gsharp ESAs, and, according to my tests, run both programs
properly. Attached to this post is a patch that will hopefully make
Climacs use an external ESA (the patch is very simple, just remove the
ESA bits from climacs.asd and packages.lisp and add a dependency on
:esa in the system definition).