[climacs-devel] Decoupling ESA from Climacs/Gsharp

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Tue Mar 14 14:27:49 UTC 2006

Pretty much everyone believes ESA needs to be turned into a project of
itself, partly because it is painful to maintain it in two different
repos at the same time, partly because other applications might want
to use it. Well, I found that it was actually a completely painless
process to perform the separation, so I now have ESA in a Darcs repo:
http://sigkill.dk/code/darcsrepos/esa/

It is a drop-in replacement for ESA in Climacs and Gsharp, all it
requires is modification of the .asd's.

I'm not an ESA maintainer, nor am I very familiar with the code base,
so I do not feel I should take it much further than here, but I do
believe that the creation of a separate common-lisp.net-based ESA
project is a must.
--
\  Troels "Athas" Henriksen
/\ - Insert witty signature