[clfswm-devel] New query input completion

Michaël Cadilhac michael at cadilhac.name
Thu Oct 11 23:30:12 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Michael Raitza
<spacefrogg-clfswm at meterriblecrew.net> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I've written another completion function that not only partially
> completes the input but cycles through the list of possible completions
> and fully completes each entry in turn.

Michael,

Just FYI, this is much appreciated by the prospective users; I'm one of them.
I've only tried CLFSWM, but it lacked --- apart from stability --- such
features.  I've been waiting to see them implemented, so, congrats :-) The
more appealing CLFSWM is in a first place, the more people will contribute;
a virtuous circle for sure!

M.