[clfswm-devel] Pack/Fill/Resize in the last revision.

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Sun Mar 23 08:02:19 UTC 2008

Xavier Maillard writes:

>    As said in the subject, I've reimplemented the fill/pack/resize
>    functions in the last revision.
>    Be sure to set a layout that doesn't handle automatically the position
>    of its childs (ie: a no-layout is needed).
>
> Tried it but failed :)

Ah :( the default group handle automatically the position.

> How do you set a "no-layout" ?

Second mode -> g (group menu) -> l (layout menu) -> a (no-layout)

All others layout handle automatically the groups and windows
geometry.

> 	Xavier
>
> P.S: why when replying to your posts on this list, I get a To and
> Cc to clfswm-devel ? Are you enforcing a reply-to header
> somewhere on your side ?

Yes I enforce a reply-to header. I've removed it since it's done on
the cl.net mailing list side.

Regards,

Philippe

--