[clfswm-devel] User API proposition

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Sat Mar 22 21:37:17 UTC 2008

Cyrille writes:

> Hi guys,

Hi,

> I have created a new page on the wiki that is:
> http://trac.common-lisp.net/clfswm/wiki/UserAPI.
> It is meant to be a discussion on the CLFSWM  features at a user stand
> point, so feel free to correct, comment and etc.

Cool, I've commented it. In particular I don't see the need for the
frame layer.

This make me think that I have to write a page to tell how to change
completly the clfswm behavior. Indeed clfswm is just some minimals
xlib functions and two modes (main and second) all the rest can be
customized (with hooks or complet rewrite). Even the second mode is
not really needed.

> Hoping to bring new ideas

Yes, some have been added in the TODO files.

Regards,

Philippe

--
Philippe Brochard    <pbrochard at common-lisp.net>