[clfswm-devel] [BUG] Alt-Shift-Tab => nothing

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Fri Mar 14 20:28:20 UTC 2008

Xavier Maillard writes:

> Hi,
>
> Alt-Shift-Tab stopped working here. I did not read latest changes
> but I guess this is pretty recent.

He, that's funny. Tab and Shift+Tab have not the same keysym.
I've supposed to fast that this two keys have the same keysym as for
example Home and Shit+Home.

The way to solve this: bind select-previous-child to (#\Tab :mod-1 :shift)
or ("ISO_Left_Tab" :mod-1 :shift).

I've chosen the second one.

> Sorry for the bad bug report of the day :)

There have been a lot of changes in clfswm and I use most of the old
code (see all the comments). Don't expect the git clfswm to be stable
soon. Once I rewrote all what is in the 0801 version then things may
become more stable.

Philippe

Philippe Brochard    <pbrochard at common-lisp.net>
                      http://hocwp.free.fr