[clfswm-devel] Git and SVN working together.

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Wed Mar 12 01:00:25 UTC 2008

   And I have setup a git repository here:

     http://common-lisp.net/project/clfswm/clfswm.git/

Nice !

   So, now you can work on clfswm directly with git.

Does this mean we can send git formatted patches directly onto
the list now ?

Do you prefer people to setup their own Git repository from which
you would pull/fetch/whatever interesting patches ?

   Tell me if I miss something or if something goes wrong (or well :).

It seems okay to me except the git log is, ahem, pretty awkward :)

   PS: Maybe the wiki needs to be updated.

Yes it should be modified at some point but we should wait to see
if the experience is okay for all of us.

	Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org