[clfswm-devel] [Q] Trac account ?

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Wed Mar 12 01:00:21 UTC 2008

   Xavier Maillard writes:

   > Hi,

   > I am asking here: how can I create and activate a trac account
   > onto common-lisp.net website ?

   It seems that you need an account on common-lisp.net.
   But why do you need an account? I use trac as an anonymous user most
   of the time. I've set the permissons so that an anonymous user can
   edit the wiki. The only restiction is that it can't delete a page.

In fact you are right. I do not really need an account. It was
just to satisfy my curiosity since I did not see/read anything on
this on the site.

Regards

	Xavier
--