[clfswm-devel] SVN or GIT or SVN...

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Mon Mar 10 09:16:55 UTC 2008

Xavier Maillard writes:

>    Tell what you think about this setup before a go ahead, thanks.
>
> I like this setup better than having to use that dumb VC :) Now I
> need to solve my perl installation problem to use git svn.

With the setup above, you'll not need git svn anymore. A plain git
will do the job with the repo on common-lisp.net.

> Thank you Philippe for your time and effort in supporting my
> request, it is highly appreciated here.

De rien :)

> 	Xavier
>
> P.S: are there any non french people on this list ? :)

There is a least one non french people here. I have had some non
french feedback too. I'd like to leave this list in english.
If there is a real need I can ask for a french mailing list (I've
already seen some projects working like this with two mailing list).

Philippe

--
Philippe Brochard    <pbrochard at common-lisp.net>
                      http://hocwp.free.fr