[clfswm-devel] Hard time using SVN

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Sun Mar 9 12:29:21 UTC 2008

Xavier Maillard writes:

> Hi,
>
> As expected, I am not really happy with SVN. Switching from git
> and SVN makes me rather frustrated ;)
>
> Can someone maintain a git mirror somewhere ?

Maybe I can setup one on common-lisp.net. I just need to know how to
create a repository over ssh.
But in this case, as I like the trac code browser, I need to commit
for git and svn (it's not hard but I'm not sure I'll like the double
commit and even worse the version revision).

>Or even better, can someone explain how I am supposed to use git-svn?

See the Matthieu post on the wiki and tell us if you can leave with
that. In the other case I'll take a look to have a git repo on cl.net.

> Regards,

Regards,

Philippe

> P.S: I really love the new CLFSWM code, it is cleaner and simpler
> to understand. Well done !

Yes I like it too: there is far less duplicated code and all is more
simple.

--
Philippe Brochard    <pbrochard at common-lisp.net>
                      http://hocwp.free.fr