[cl-wiki-devel] Thoughts about page storage

Vehbi Sinan Tunalioglu vehbisinan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:43:36 UTC 2005

Ian Clelland wrote:
> On 9/8/05, Vehbi Sinan Tunalioglu <vehbisinan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>:) Ok.
>>
>>"Catalog index pages"? It sounds like a manual way. Am I right?
>

> I can imagine a scheme where, when you put a page into a category, an
> index page somewhere gets automatically updated by the wiki... I don't
> know if it's a good scheme, but I think you could do that sort of
> thing without a lot of manual intervention.

Nice. But how to do that recursively or how to find the category of a
given page? Actually, this is a question of whether we want to implement
the idea of categories, and if yes, how comprehensive it should be.
Stefan, the maintainer, should maybe decide it. But, I think that I'll
need a category mechanism that can grow in depth as well, like
subcategories.

--vst