[cl-wiki-devel] Re: New Release CL-WIKI 0.0.4

Ian Clelland clelland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:20:35 UTC 2005

On 9/6/05, Stefan Scholl <sscholl at common-lisp.net> wrote:
> New release CL-WIKI 0.0.4
> Changes:
> - config file

I can tell already that I'm really going to get a lot of use out of
the config file :) I really appreciate that it's just a plain lisp
file as well, and not a text file with a custom parser.

Looking through the source, I can see that the other thing I'd like to
be able to set in the config file is (html-mode) -- I'm trying to get
a lot of my sites into XHTML, and it looks like that would be an easy
way to do it with all of the wikis (well, that and an XML-ish template
file) -- that's a wishlist feature though, not critical at all.

>   External links get the class "external" + the url scheme.
>   rel="nofollow" is used.

That's a really good idea; makes me wish I'd thought of it first.

The release looks really good, Stefan -- the only thing I'm going to
have to do to my local versions is to fix the over-zealous encoding in
the edit page, so that unicode characters can be supported.

Now I'm off to do more testing, and to upgrade the servers :)

Regards,
Ian Clelland