[cl-wiki-devel] Encoding question and a patch

Stefan Scholl sscholl at common-lisp.net
Tue Sep 6 14:24:44 UTC 2005

On 2005-09-04 19:23:47, Vehbi Sinan Tunalioglu wrote:
> Changelog:
> * added url-decode for space character (correct display of page title)

Good thinking. I've changed it a bit: Call to TBNL::URL-DECODE at
CURRENT-PAGE. The page name should always be decoded.

> * added backup functionality (a trivial way, no versioning or
> differencing, just puttin' the previous version of the file into a
> backup folder. useful for emergency...)

I must think about it. Don't know if I will put this into the
0.0.4 release. One of the next (after 0.0.4) few important steps
is to plan a format and way who to save the pages with metadata,
etc.

Regards,
Stefan