[cl-wiki-devel] Encoding question and a patch

Vehbi Sinan Tunalioglu vehbisinan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:23:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

One question, One patch :)

Question:
We want to maintain a turkish wiki. If we edit a page containing UTF
characters (dedicated for turkish symbols) they are all translated to
unknown stupid characters.  By each addition, it goes worse...

1) ş
2) ÅŸ
3) ÅŸ
4) ÅŸ
etc.

I think, #'with-html-output-to-string or #'esc are responsible for that.
Any idea?

Patch:
http://www.vsthost.com/materials/wordpress/patches20050904.tar.gz

Changelog:
* added url-decode for space character (correct display of page title)
* added backup functionality (a trivial way, no versioning or
differencing, just puttin' the previous version of the file into a
backup folder. useful for emergency...)
* exported *wiki-page-list* along with *wiki-url*, *wiki-directory* etc...

Note:
First, apply Ian's patch and then, mine to cl-wiki-0.0.3. Ian's patch is
in the folder as well.

Best Regards,
--vst