[cl-wiki-devel] 2 problems for Cmucl

Vehbi Sinan Tunalioglu vehbisinan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:07:39 UTC 2005

Stefan Scholl wrote:

> Is there any CL-WIKI home page I don't know of? The project page
> can be found under http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-wiki/

I meant http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-wiki/
You are right, it is project page.

> You need CL-WHO 0.6.0.

It seems that debian package for cl-who is not the one we need. I
installed latest version of cl-who and it works...

> The wiki:*wiki-directory* must be set to a directory pathname.
> For CMUCL this is done by letting the path end with a slash.
>
>         (setf wiki:*wiki-directory* #p"/home/vst/cl-wiki/")

On the *project* page, it is

(setf *wiki-directory* #p"/home/vst/cl-wiki/")

not

(setf wiki:*wiki-directory* #p"/home/vst/cl-wiki/")

One might change it.

Thanks a lot...
--vst