[cl-wiki-devel] Graphics to glorify cl-wiki

Stefan Scholl sscholl at common-lisp.net
Wed Aug 31 18:33:58 UTC 2005

On 2005-08-31 03:38:37, Kevin Griffin wrote:
> http://kevin.casa.cavewallarts.com/wiki-logo.html

Incredible!

I haven't dreamed about it that I could find supporters so early
in the project!

All the essays and articles about open source development state
that a project have to reach a certain stage of usefulness before
it gets used and supported by other people than just the
developer himself.

It seems that there's a demand for a Common Lisp Wiki.

Too bad I had a problem with my time management (nice euphemism)
the last few days. Now I feel a bit guilty about it.