[cl-wiki-devel] cl-wiki: goals for development?

Kevin Griffin kevin at cavewallarts.com
Thu Aug 25 17:33:17 UTC 2005

With  yet another common lisp based wiki being released later this year
(kiwi), I started thinking about how we'd like to "position" cl-wiki.

One thing that I've liked about cl-wiki, as oppposed to cliki, is that
it's not dependent on SBCL internals. Maybe we can emphasize cl-wiki's
portability. I know it works under OpenMCL, and I'll be testing it under
a couple of others, as time permits.

Another option is to aim towards responsiveness or smallness of memory
footprint.

What are anyone's thoughts on this? What do we want to see in cl-wiki?

Also- Stefan - what repository will have the development version of cl-wiki?