[cl-wiki-devel] cl-wiki under openmcl 14.3, darwin

Stefan Scholl sscholl at common-lisp.net
Tue Aug 9 05:00:57 UTC 2005

Hi!

On 2005-08-08 19:31:27, Kevin Griffin wrote:
> I've set (setf wiki:*wiki-directory* "/tmp/data1")
> Made sure that directory is world writable.
> started the listener
> CL-USER> (wiki:start)
> #<LISTENER port 5757>
> But any attempts to access http://localhost:5757/cl-wiki/ only result in
>  a cryptic
> "An error has occured"
> Is there any way to get the listener to leave a log file of some kind?

You could use the TBNL debugging features for that:
http://weitz.de/tbnl/#debug

CL-WIKI doesn't have any logging functionality yet.

But I think I know where the problem is: Bad documentation.

Please try (setf wiki:*wiki-directory* #p"/tmp/data1/")

*wiki-directory* must be set to a pathname(!) to a directory
because it's used as a :DEFAULT for MAKE-PATHNAME. The way to
supply a pathname to a directory can be different in your CL
implementation.

I've updated the quick start on the website. Will be updated in
the documentation in the next release.

Regards,
Stefan