[cl-who-devel] declarations placement issue

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri May 4 21:26:01 UTC 2012

Sorry for the late reply... :(

Yeah, look like you're right.  I think the documentation is to blame
in that it talks about declarations although I think CL-WHO never took
care of them.  I'd suggest to just remove this from the docs unless
you have a patch.  (I myself am too busy with other things to work on
the code.)

Thanks,
Edi.