[cl-who-devel] Problems with indent

Edi Weitz edi at weitz.de
Thu Apr 28 15:09:14 UTC 2011

Sorry for the late reply, but CL-WHO is essentially unmaintained these
days.  I noticed that you're using an unexported variable, so I think
you got what you deserved... :)

Patches (see <http://weitz.de/patches.html>) are welcome, but please
take a look at the BKNR repository first where you'll find a
preliminary 1.0.0 version of CL-WHO which might or might not do what
you want.

Cheers,
Edi.