[cl-who-devel] Parsing html and creating a new output

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 22:25:50 UTC 2007

I am using drakma to get the html and cl-html-parse to parse it.
Let's say I need to parse and modify the html and use hunchentoot to
handle the request giving out the new html.
In cl-who I see only the macro with-html-output-to-string which prints
html given a body of s-exp.
In my case I will only have a list of s-exp like '(:div "some text").
If I give a list to with-html-output-to-string it will return an empty
string.
I am wondering is there a function inside cl-who that I can use to
convert s-exp html list like '(:body "some body") to an HTML text? Or
how can I use the with-html-output-to-string macro for the purpose?

Thank you,
Andrew