[cl-walker-devel] CL-Walker changes

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 10:23:30 UTC 2009

hi!

> I'm planning to use cl-walker for a project, and
> made a few changes. They can be found over here:

good to hear, and good luck with it!

please note though, that we are at the final phase of normalizing and
refactoring all our projects including cl-walker, whose new codebase
is at dwim.hu

http://dwim.hu/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi

as i've checked your changes, unfortunately we seem to have done/fixed
similar things as you... could you please port your stuff to the
hu.dwim.walker repo?

due to Levy's work on hu.dwim.partial-eval, the walker gets many new
features nowadays.

also, it would be a big help if you could use darcs. if you can deal
with git, then darcs should be really simple. just a darcs record, and
an ssh account somewhere for the darcs push. or even simpler, just use
your local repo and a darcs send to package a binary file that we can
apply using darcs apply -i /tmp/file, including all metainformation of
your record.

--
 attila