[cl-utilities-devel] Sorry, there were missing IGNORABLE declarations in my previous patch.

Hexstream hexstream at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 13:31:35 UTC 2010

Sorry, unfortunately my previous patch triggers warnings or notes
because of the new local functions introduced.

I had anticipated this problem and tested in the REPL but it seems the
file compiler is a bit more strict/verbose.

Of course, the correct thing to do would have been to add these
IGNORABLE declarations in the first place.

The patch that's attached to this message does this, it's to be
applied after the first one.