[cl-typesetting-devel] page breaks using draw-pages

Brian Sorg brian.sorg at liberatinginsight.com
Sat Feb 24 22:49:25 UTC 2007

Jonathon -

Try using the function (tt:new-page) within the compile-text macro
instead. This works for me.

Also I fixed the link the the cl-pdf documentation on the page

http://liberatinginsight.com/open-projects.html

These are fairly out of date but I hope they help a little.

I do hope to start working on these again soon, but I can't say how
quickly any of that will happen.

--
Brian Sorg
Director & Founder Liberating Insight LLC
brian.sorg at liberatinginsight.com
Mobile: 260-602-1086
Office: 260-918-0490