[cl-typesetting-devel] Including charts in content

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sun Oct 22 21:14:53 UTC 2006

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 08:55:16PM +0200, Marc Battyani wrote:
: >a way to add a pdf graph as a part of the block?  I saw user-drawn-box, is
: >that the best way, or is there another?
:
: Yes, it's the correct way of doing it.
: You can look at the examples.

Hey Marc, are there any plans to work on the graphing in cl-pdf?  I saw a few
comments that could happen, so I'm wondering how concerned I should be that
there might be some changes that could break what I've done so far, or some
improvements that would warrant refactoring some of what I've done in my
current project.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.