[cl-typesetting-devel] How to do this layout...

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sat Nov 4 03:32:54 UTC 2006

Since I'm not a graphic designer, I'm not even sure how to break down what I
want to do into a layout I can then program.

What I need is a way to render text content into a page with wide margins
(this part is easy) but with larger, in-the-margin labels, much like a
textbook.  I'm sure it could be done the hard way, by translating to and
plotting each piece one-by-one, but there has to be a better way.

Does this make any sense?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.