[cl-typesetting-devel] Couple of silly questions

C Y smustudent1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 17:42:52 UTC 2006

Hi!  Just starting to look at cl-typesetting, and I had a couple of
dumb questions:

a)  Is there a user manual somewhere?

b)  Can cl-typesetting read files written with TeX syntax?

c)  If a program wants to use cl-typesetting as (say) a backend to a
word-processing like editing environment (I know it's not designed for
that, but bear with me) how do the clauses in the license impact that
kind of usage?  The only ones I've seen discuss the implications of the
cl-typesetting license are Debian-legal
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2005/04/msg00217.html) and I
don't know that they resolved anything one way or the other.

Cheers,
CY