[cl-typesetting-devel] cl-typesetting documents with damagedxreftable

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Mon Jan 24 22:36:31 UTC 2005

"Tayssir John Gabbour" <tayss_temp2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> These Subversion diffs might be useful for anyone wanting to use
cl-typesetting
> on CLisp-2.33.1/Win32. I hope I didn't boneheadedly break something,
though I
> did test it out on examples.

Thanks for the patches, I will look at them.

> Notes:
> - pprint.lisp was modified because CLisp doesn't work well with Iterate.
I've
> sent in a bugreport. I rewrote using loop instead.

I have a new version of Iterate to put in cl-pdf.

> - Apparently CLisp-2.33.1 doesn't accept boxes.lisp's use of defgeneric
syntax.
> I haven't yet sent in a bugreport.

IIRC This has already been fixed.

> Hope to work more with cl-typesetting,

Good idea! :)

BTW I have lots of fixes, improvements and some new functionalities to put
on the cl-typesetting repository.
I'm really ashamed to not have been able to find the time to test and commit
them. Hopefully this may change "real soon now" as I had a deadline for a
traceability webapp to be presented at the "Traceability 2005" expo in Paris
tomorrow and I just finished it now! Of course this application uses
cl-typesetting and cl-pdf for the documents generation ;-)

Marc