[cl-typesetting-devel] Drawing multiple pages woes.

Klaus Weidner kw at w-m-p.com
Wed May 12 14:36:30 UTC 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 10:29:43AM +0200, Marc Battyani wrote:
> In fact the problem is related to the fact that the table was not inline.
> When a table is not inline, it is put in an hbox and the v-split function
> will not split it.
> So with (table (:col-widths '(100 200) :splittable-p 1 :inline t) the table
> is split and there is no infinite loop.
>
> The problem is that the split is not correct.

Ah, that explains it. I'll try to take a look at what's happening with
the split.

> Yes the lack of time is the major problem :(
> Have you advanced the HTML renderer ?

Not really - I made some crude hacks to generate the change bars, but
this was initially based on wdiff and Perl glue, and needs to be
rewritten. Maybe on the next rainy weekend I'll be able to make some
progress on it...

-Klaus