[cl-typesetting-devel] Image in upper-right corner.

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Wed Mar 24 15:35:16 UTC 2004

Is there any way I can make an image stick in the upper-right corner of
page regardless of how big it is?  Currently, my code looks like this:

  (typeset:cell ()
         (typeset:image :file #p"/somwhere.jpg" :dx 200 :dy 20))

That cell is in a row and the table has two rows which are half the
size of
the width of the page.  Sometimes the image is 43x50 pixels and sometime
its 189x26 and yet other times various sizes.  Is there any way I can
align it
with the upper-right corner regardless of its size?  The various images
move
around today depending on their sizes.

Thanks,

Erik.