dotted hfill (was: [cl-typesetting-devel] HTML rendering)

Klaus Weidner kw at w-m-p.com
Wed Apr 21 00:07:48 UTC 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 12:28:39AM +0200, Marc Battyani wrote:
> I've added a dotted-hfill (can fill with any pattern not only dots, see the
> attached example)
> Only 20 lines of code :)
> (at the end of graphics.lisp)

Great, thanks!

I still need to do some hacking on the paragraphs, the hfill always being
added by layout.pl at :eol breaks what I want to do...

> Tomorrow I will try to find some time to look at the margin change for
> multiline entries.

I'm starting to think that the existing model can handle it, if there's a
way to completely control where extra glue gets added. I'll experiment a
bit.

-Klaus