[cl-store-devel] 10 fell through ECASE expression. Wanted one of ((1) (0)).

kishor saitwal kishor_saitwal at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 17:15:46 UTC 2010

Hi there:

Sometimes (about 20% of the times) restore fails with the following error message:

10 fell through ECASE expression. Wanted one of ((1) (0)).

Upon initial investigation, it seems that it is occurring while restoring the lists. I will start to check for the root cause, but I thought I would ask the question here to see if anybody has come across such problem and/or has easy fix for it.

Thanks,
Kishor