[cl-smtp-devel] Patch to support sending raw messages

Jan Idzikowski jan.idzikowski at knowledgetools.de
Mon Mar 24 19:52:49 UTC 2008

Hello Hans,

i'm currently in vacation (a small village near the baltic see) with sporadic
internet access.
Your patches looks good for me, nice work, i like the idea,
to split cl-smtp.lisp in a protocol handling functionality part
and a message composition functionality part.

The quoting of non-ASCII characters in email headers is (was) pretty high on my priority list.

I'll be back in Berlin on 30.03. and i'll take care to merge your patches
in the CL-SMTP repository
and i'll have a look at the #\Return #\Newline problem.

Best regards,
Jan Idzikowski