[cl-quasi-quote-devel] Help Getting Started with Quasiquote

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Mon May 26 08:24:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am attempting to write a macro which implicitly backquotes its
arguments. After asking around a bit, I was directed to cl-quasi-quote
as a possible solution to my problem. I have installed cl-quasi-quote,
but am having a little trouble figuring out how to use the library,
since all the examples seem to involve transforming a Lisp to some
other language, which isn't really what I want to do. So my question
is, how would you use cl-quasi-quote to write just a basic macro
wrapping an expression in a quasi-quote? (Its a trivial example, but
if I can figure this one out I should be able to do what I want in my
project.)

Thanks.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere." -
Frank Herbert