[cl-prevalence-devel] News

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Sun Jul 26 09:15:36 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

we've managed to set me up as co-maintainer for cl-prevalence.

I intend to release the next version soon; it will be mostly a
bugfix/cleanup release*. All changes made so far are here:

  http://bitbucket.org/skypher/cl-prevalence/

Anton, I've merged your CLISP changes. I can't merge Tomas
Zellerin's PROBE-DIRECTORY fixes because I don't have
write access to S-SYSDEPS. If someone would prepare a patch
purely for cl-prevalence I'd likely commit it.

Are there still CLISP people reading this? If yes then please
test whether the version above works for you (excluding
multi-processing).

Tests from people using other implementations would be nice
too.

  Cheers,

    Leslie

* the larger fix for correct object references and identity
  will be part of a later release.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer