[cl-prevalence-devel] set-slot-values

Nico de Jager ndj at hivsa.com
Thu Mar 29 10:29:14 UTC 2007

Hi

The symbol SET-SLOT-VALUES is exported from the cl-prevalence package, but there is no such function. Grepping for the string "set-slot-values" shows the string only in the files src/package.lisp and doc/CL-PREVALENCE.html. I downloaded the cl-prevalence.tgz tarball from common-lisp.net today to make sure I have the latest version of the library.

Has this function been dropped accidentally or was it deprecated and should it be removed from the documentation file and package.lisp or am I missing something?

Thanks.
Nico