[cl-ppcre-devel] Component "cl-ppcre-unicode" not found

Nicolas Garcia Belmonte philogb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:00:37 UTC 2011

Hello there - Thank you very much for this library!

I'm not sure if this has been reported in the mailing list before, but
since I haven't found a similar thread in a couple of months I thought
I would just inform this myself.

I've been unsuccessfully trying to install cl-ppcre from asdf, I'm
getting "Component cl-ppcre-unicode not found" as an error message.
Here's the installation procedure I went through:

https://gist.github.com/1327673

Could you provide me with more information on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks :)

--
Nicolas Garcia Belmonte - http://philogb.github.com/