[cl-ppcre-devel] RPM Spec File

Robert Uhl eadmund42 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 02:30:52 UTC 2009

I apologise for the delay...I had to wait for my employer to give me
permission to work on this in my free time.

The CL-PPCRE RPM is available at:

  http://yum.octopodial-chrome.com/11/RPMS/noarch/cl-ppcre-2.0.1-1.fc10.noarch.rpm

Anyone who wishes to keep up-to-date on releases as they occur is
invited to install the octopodial-chrome RPM available in the same
location; this file will add the signing key used for these RPMs as well
as a Yum repository so that you'll always have the latest and great.
Many other Lisp libraries are available at the same location.

Exodus will never disconnect a spammer.  By the time the complaints
reach a level adequate to persuade them, the small-arms fire will
prevent their admins from reaching the servers --clifto, in nanae