[cl-ppcre-devel] [cl-unicode] A Patch for East_Asian_Width

Desmond O. Chang dochang at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 21:38:48 UTC 2009

Thanks for your correction. Please checkout the new patch.

Here is an additional one for DOCUMENTATION-TEMPLATE. This patch is
used to fix that SB-INTROSPECT:FUNCTION-LAMBDA-LIST deprecates
SB-INTROSPECT:FUNCTION-ARGLIST from SBCL 1.0.25.

I didn't find D-T's maillist, so I put it here. If it should be sent
to somewhere else, please point me out.