[cl-ppcre-devel] New release CL-PPCRE 0.7.2

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Jan 27 01:18:30 UTC 2004

Hi!

There's a new release out which fixes a bug with the SPLIT function
which in 0.7.1 and earlier versions always unconditionally returned
shared substrings although it shouldn't - spotted by Alan Ruttenberg.

As always, it's available from

  <http://weitz.de/files/cl-ppcre.tgz>.

Have fun,
Edi.

PS: I'm sending this to cl-ppcre-announce as well as cl-ppcre-devel
    because I see that the latter list has significantly more
    subscribers. So, if you're on both lists you can safely
    unsubscribe from cl-ppcre-announce - it's intended for people who
    /only/ want the announcements and nothing else.