[cl-plus-ssl-devel] Simple test failed in ECL

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sat Sep 8 22:40:04 UTC 2012

09.09.2012, 02:17, "Rafael Jesús Alcántara Pérez" <ralcantara at dedaloingenieros.com>:

>     #\U7B5FEF is not of type (INTEGER 0 2305843009213693951)..
>     ---8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<------8<---

Can't say for sure, but judging from character vs integer type error,
it may be flexi-streams problem.

>     This is not the error I wrote in my previous message

The previous one was SEGMENTATION-VIOLATION. I see the
SEGMENTATION-VIOLATION in the flexi-streams test suite when
it's run with ECL bytecode compiler - https://cl-test-grid.appspot.com/blob?key=260299.
It's one of the recent versions of ECL, but the very latest.

So probably first time you used bytecode ECL compiler, and now lisp-to-c compiler?

Anyway, solving this would require some investigation, which I unfortunately
can't carry.

Best regards,
- Anton