[cl-pdf-devel] printing PDF pages to an in-memory buffer

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:33:11 UTC 2009

> I tried using flex-streams and string-output-stream
> but I was not able to make either one work.

iirc, you need a stream that supports file-position, which
flexi-streams don't do and neither babel-streams, although i almost
added it last time.

> Any suggestions?

i looked into this some time ago and we ended up generating our pdf's
into /tmp/ which is a good idea if you are serving them through the
net anyway (think of slow connections... using memory buffers would be
a waste)

--
 attila